Car Repair vs Replace. Why are seasoned car repair technicians leaving their jobs and working for YourMechanic Mobile Auto Repairs? Better paying jobs and better customer service! Is YourMechanic reliable? Is your mechanic any good?
Also, High School Trades Programs near you sponsored by Automotive Groups. Collision Repair near me, the most important feature of a car repair shop.
Auto Repair the Way It Should Be. Any Time or Place. Free Estimate. Book with Confidence. Have the Mechanics Come to You. No Worries. No Hassle. No Over-charging. 7 Days a Week. BBB Accredited Business. Available 7 Days a Week. Certified Mechanics. Car Repair near me mobile.
Your Mechanic Official Site – The #1 Mobile Mechanic Service
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/kevinhunter #Car #dealership #cars #usedcars #carsforsale #TheHomeworkGuy #TheHomeworkGuy THE BEST CAR BUYING ADVICE YOU CAN FIND is published by The Homework Guy Team (THG)! We’re the team of Auto Experts, Finance Gurus, and Car Pricing Strategists that well over 45 Million Car Buyers have come to know and trust.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://thehomeworkguy.com
WANT TO LEAVE A TIP FOR THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM?
https://www.paypal.me/consumeradvice or https://cash.app/$TheHomeworkGuy
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! WE APPRECIATE YOU SUPPORTING OUR MISSION!
0:00 The Amazing Elizabeth Presents on behalf of Kevin Hunter the Homework Guy team
0:35 Technical High School Car Trades Programs Mentorship by 3 Automotive Groups USA
1:58 Review of YourMechanic Mobile Repair Shop Schedule Online Car Service
3:41 Car Collision Repairs worth it? Is Car Repair body work cheaper than buying a new car?
5:26 Survey Results – what is the most important feature of a car repair shop
7:04 Is That the Best You Can Do? Ebook by Kevin Hunter available on Amazon Kindle
JOIN US ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
The Homework Guy Team publishes videos to help Car Buyers.
A CAR DEALER WANTS TO:
1. SELL every car for the Highest Possible Price.
2. CONVINCE Car Buyers to use Dealer affiliated Lenders / Banks.
3. LOAD every Car Deal full of Fees and Finance Products.
4. OFFER Lowball numbers on every Trade Vehicle.
THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM (THG) HELPS CAR BUYERS TO:
1. BUY a Car from Dealers or Private Party Sellers at the Lowest Price.
2. PAY Cash or Finance with their own Bank or Credit Union.
3. DECLINE Dealer Fees and Finance Products.
4. TRADE / SELL their current vehicle for the Best Value.
The Homework Guy Team provides car buying consumers with information, automotive news and updates, industry outlook, buying and selling advice, and other help to level the tables. The public face of THG is Kevin Hunter and the master negotiator, Elizabeth. Tons of time and research goes into every show, planning for weeks, several projects always on the table, all with the goal of getting it exactly right. From Automotive News Updates to vehicle shopping advice and assistance, The Homework Guy Team is the best there is.
THG CATEGORIES: cars, truck, van, suv, auto, new cars, used cars, autos, mechanics, automobile, vehicle, dealer, automotive news, auto shop, service plans, extended warranty.
LEADING CAR BRANDS (MANUFACTURERS) WE COVER IN THE US: Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW.
#PersonalFinance #Investment #Dealerships
How can The Homework Guy Videos help Car Buyers?
1. What you need to know before buying a car.
2. Information you need when buying a car at a dealership.
3. Benefits of Buying a Car from a Dealership or Private Party.
4. Questions to ask at a Dealership
5. Car buying tips and tricks from the experts
6. How to Buy and Pay for a Car with Cash
7. Using Carmax, Edmunds, TrueCar, Autolist, or Kelley Blue Book for Car Pricing Info.
8. Buying a Car out of state.
9. Taking Control of the entire Car Buying Process.
10. What to do if Scammed.
11. Illegal things Car Dealers can do.
12. Understanding Dealer Financing Tricks
13. How to Avoid Dealer Scams.
14. Reactions to Sales Training conducted by Car Trainers.
Will The Homework Guy Team become the #MrBeast of the Auto Industry? Time will tell! We’ve seen amazing growth with over 352,000 Subscribers and counting. Meanwhile, if you prefer to fix your current car (and we recommend that you do!), check out channels like Chris Fix or Scotty Kilmer! If you wonder where we get such brilliant financial ideas, watch the Dave Ramsey Show! But, if you were just hoping to get lucky and be handed a wad of cash, well… then see Mr Beast!