- Code shown on the offer must be entered
- Status of submitted applications is available
- Consumers without an offer can pre-qualify
Simply put, there are many consumers out there who have a hard time getting a creditor to issue them a credit card. With that being said, being a proud owner of a credit card account (especially one in good standing) should never be taken for granted. Those who were lucky enough to receive the recent offer from Credit One can apply with confidence knowing they have already been pre-approved for a card. Offer receipts can get started with the application process by going to the ZR6CN5 page and entering the Approval Code as shown on the correspondence they received. After the code has been entered a Social Security Number must be typed in prior to hitting the Continue button to proceed with the application. Those who DID NOT receive an offer can still take action by clicking the link posted at the bottom of the ZR6CN5 page to see if they pre-qualify for a Credit One card.
But why Credit One???
- Credit Score Tracking – Cardholders have the ability to track their credit score each month……FOR FREE!
- Cash Back – 1% cash back rewards can be earned when cardholders use the card to make eligible purchases
- Alerts – Cardholders can stay on top of account issues with the notifications sent by email or text messaging
- Fraud Protection – Credit One customers can relish the peace of mind that comes with Zero Fraud Liability
Applicants who want to know what in the world is going on with a previously submitted application can check status by clicking the appropriate link at the ZR6CN5 page. After clicking the link a last name and Social Security Number must be entered to begin the status check process. Existing cardholders who can’t find their Credit One card may want to consider rushing to the nearest phone and calling the company’s lost or stolen card line.
Credit One Lost or Stolen Card Phone Number