Your Card Account
- Conveniently and safely access Visa card account e-statements online
- Requires a username and password
- The service is operated by SST – customer service representative at 1-800-388-1806 – 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM CT, Monday through Friday.8:00 AM until 12:00 Noon CT, Saturdays BUT Closed on Sundays.
Please note for customers in the state of Colorado… please contact the following number and or address for information regarding an account: 1-866-596-1785 or Colorado office address and telephone number: 355 Union Blvd., Suite 350, Lakewood, CO 80228.
Who is Visa Inc.?
- Foster City based multinational financial service firm founded in 1958
- Specializes in the distribution of Visa–branded credit cards and debit cards
- Has an annual revenue over 10 billion US Dollars and a net income of $2 billion
- Employs over 8500 people world-wide helping to process more than 62 billion transactions a year
- The firm was based in San Francisco until 1985 moving due to high cost
- Visa recently announced they will be building a state of the art global information technology center in Austin Texas
The Roots of Visa were planted when Bank Of America created the BankAmericard credit card program which was the first documented case of mailing millions of unsolicited credit cards to consumers. The founding father of the program was Joseph P. Williams who was the head of Visa’s Customer Services Research Group at the time.
Top rated Visa credit cards?
- Chase Freedom
- Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- Chase Slate (Best for getting out of debt)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Ink (best for small and large businesses)
Please note at this time Visa is not servicing the following Russian bank to the turmoil in the Ukraine: Rossiya Bank, Sobinbank, SMP Bank and Investcapitalbank.