Yamaha Motor Card Account
- Access a Yamaha Motors customer card account online
- Designed for Yamaha credit card holders
- The site is operated by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. in association with Yamaha Motors – 1-800-252-5265
Customer can conduct a variety of Yamaha credit card business related activities online. The service is free to used and open to all Yamaha credit card customers (sign up will require a valid email address).
What can customer do on the Yamaha Motor Card Account site?
- Make a bill payment online
- View purchases and other transactions
- Update account information
- Sign up for valuable account alerts
- View a statement dating back up to one year
All Yahaha card accounts are distributed by Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A., who are member FDIC. Please note customers can cancel their account at any time by visiting the Online Customer Care and then navigating to the Account Maintenance menu. From the Account Maintenance menu simply click on Cancel Enrollment.
Other Card Account Issues
- Cancelling an account will no longer able the customer to make a payment online
- Any payments in process when the account is cancelled will still go through
- The Online Bill Pay Service can be cancelled without affecting access to Online Customer Care
- Payments that are scheduled at the time of cancellation will NOT be applied to the account and wil go into default if not paid
- Online Yamaha motors online customer care can be reestablished at any time
- Payments can be made online, by phone or via US mail
- When making a payment on a Yamaha Motors credit card by mail please allow 7 to 10 business days for the payment to be received via mail
- NO SERVICE FEE is applied to an account when paying online
- All online payments will be processed the very same day as long as the payment is made before 8pm Eastern Time
- Any issues with online payment can be brought to the attention of a Yamaha Web Support Representative at 1-800-298-4240
The Yahama Motor Company is a Iwata based motorcycle company that specializes in motorcycles. The firm was founded in 1955 and has over 50,000 employees.