- Code found on box can be entered to play
- More than 5,000 prizes set to be awarded
- Winners List available upon written request
For many taco bell enthusiasts the only thing better than the thought of sitting down to a Quesarito Box meal is the thought of sitting down to a Quesarito Box meal and winning an Xbox at the same time. This pleasant day dream will soon become a reality for 5,040 incredibly lucky human beings who decide to participate in the Taco Bell and Xbox game. The 5,040 prizes being awarded in the promotion each consist of an Xbox One X Bundle that includes an Xbox One X Console, a Forza Motorsport 7 game, and a 3 month subscription to Xbox Game Pass. Those who want to take a shot at winning one of the prizes can sign up for the promotion by going to the Xbox page and completing a brief registration form. Once the form has been completed the code found on the Quesarito Box can be entered to instantly see whether or not a prize has been won.
Anything else I need to know before I hop in the car and head to Taco Bell?
- Runs for just over a month starting on August 31st, 2017 and ending October 4th, 2017
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry
- Limit of just 1 game play per day per person throughout the entirety of the promotion
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all the prizes to be awarded comes to $2,968,560
Those who want to take a deep dive into the rules associated with the promotion can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the Win Xbox page. The names of the 5,000 plus prize winners can be discovered by sending a request to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 (must be received by December 5, 2017). Those with questions about the promotion may want to consider clicking the FAQ and/or Customer Support links located at the bottom of the Win Xbox page.
- Taco Bell Corp. – 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618