Washington Gas Feedback
- Test your knowledge about natural gas safety issues by taking the Washington Gas Survey
- Washington Gas serves homes in Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Maryland
- Take the five-minute survey and be automatically entered to win a $100 Visa Gift Card
For over 165 years, Washington Gas has been the number one distributor of natural gas to Virginia, Maryland, and DC residents. They pride themselves on being an efficient utility that provides folks with the energy they need on a day-to-day basis. Not only does Washington Gas want to offer the best product possible, they want to ensure their customers are up to speed on all considerations regarding the delivery of natural gas to their home. That’s what makes this survey different from almost all other company surveys—it focuses on safety first.
Some topics covered in the Washington Gas SurveyOn this topic: What does US Bank offer? Check out more usbank.com/myoffer with confirmation code
- Natural gas safety considerations
- Signs of a gas leak in the home
- The 811 Call Before You Dig safety hotline
- The specific odor of natural gas when leaked into the home
- Steps to take following a home gas leak
The purpose of this survey is to ensure all Washington Gas customers are up to speed on certain safety protocols. But it’s not completely without fun. Washington Gas is rewarding survey participants by enrolling them in a chance to win a $100 prepaid Visa card. At the end of the survey period a total of four winners will be drawn at random in order to receive the card. The survey itself is run by Cvent, which is the premier online web survey administrator. Since 1999 Cvent has run surveys without incident for companies all across the United States, helping them to glean valuable insight and improve customer relations.
Contacting the survey administrator