- Allows Walmart employees to access job/career related information online
- Requires the employees User ID and Password
- The service is operated by Wal-Mart Stores Inc. – 702 SW 8th StreetBentonville, AR 72716 – Phone: 479-273-4000 – Fax: 479-277-1830
The primary purpose of Walmart One is to provide a schedule for the employees work week online. The service also provides other Walmart career information such as time off, paid vacation information, 401k and health insurances topics but the majority of visits to the site are used for scheduling purposes.
New employees will have to register for the WalmartOne service with the following information:
- Walmart Identification Number (WIN)
- Date of birth
- Email address (i.e. ymail, gmail)
- Date the employee was officially hired
From the WalmartOne site:
“Keep in touch with Walmart and with the WalmartOne global network. Stay in touch with everything that’s happening at Walmart across the globe and at home.”
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- One of the most profitable companies in the history of earth
- Specializes in making billions of dollars in retail sales from the lower to middle class
- Operates over 11,000 stores under 71 banners in 27 countries
With revenues over $470 billion Walmart makes more money than most countries. The company employs over 2 million people and is owned by the Walton family. Companies similar to Walmart include Costco, Target and a variety of discount dollar stores to include Dollar General and Family Dollar.