Verizon Benefits Connection
- Existing users can login to portal
- New users can register an account
- Assistance is available by phone
There are many instances throughout the work week where an employee may need to manage benefit information. Those who receive benefits from Verizon can get this taken care of by getting online and stopping by the Verizon Benefits Connection portal. Employees can gain access by entering a User ID along with a password before hitting the Login button to proceed into the portal. Those who can’t recall an account password can enter a User ID to begin the recovery process. Employees who can’t even remember a User ID must enter the email address provided at registration to begin account restoration. Those who are having problems accessing the Verizon Benefits Connection portal may want to try clicking the System Requirements link at the bottom of the page to make sure their computer is set up with the minimum system requirements.
What was that about system requirements?
- Supported browsers include, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari
- Verizon Benefits Connection supports Android 4.1+ and iOS 6+ mobile device platforms
- Current AND previous versions of Mozilla Fire Fox and Chrome browsers are supported
- The most optimal desktop screen resolution for viewing the portal is 1366 X 768 pixels
It should be pointed out that iPhone users may experience issues when accessing the Spending Accounts tab of the Verizon Benefits Connection portal. iPhone users are advised to use an alternate device when retrieving information found under this tab. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can begin the registration process by entering a Social Security Number as a User ID and a date of birth (in MMDDYYY format) as a password. Users with questions about the Verizon Benefits Connection portal can try reaching out to the Verizon Benefits Center between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Verizon Benefits Center
ReferenceOn this topic: Important notes to apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about www.dollartreefeedback.com customer survey