- Policy number is needed to make a payment
- Online chat feature is provider for assistance
- Customer service is available over the phone
Most would agree that the easiest way to pay a bill these days is over the internet. Those who have secured a policy with Universal Insurance Company (and who feel like avoiding the hassle and postage associated with a mail-in payment) can make an online payment in just a few easy steps by going to the UIC Payments portal. After arriving at the portal it will be necessary to enter the first 4 digits of the account holders last name, a prefix, a policy number, and a zip code. It is important to make note that when typing in the policy number only the middle 7 digits should be entered (a sample image is provided at the UIC Payments page highlighting the 7 digits that need to be entered). Once all of the information has been filled in the Search button can be clicked to continue along with the online payment process.
A Quick Study of Universal Insurance Company
- TLC Program includes features such as towing, fuel delivery, battery assistance, and vehicle lockout
- Concierge level claims service allows customers to report a claim 24/7 every day of the calendar year
- Motorcycle coverage includes preferred programs for bikes over 800 CCs and coverage on chrome
Customers who are having problems with making a payment at the UIC Payments portal may want to click the live chat feature at the bottom right corner of the page. After clicking the link a first name, last name, and email address must be entered to get the chat session going. Those who have questions for Universal Insurance Company can try making contact over the phone or through mail correspondence.
Universal Insurance Company Contact Information
- 6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, NC 28212
ReferenceOn this topic: What is the popular credit card offered by Citi? Check out go to citi.com/applynowdoublecash