TX RH Live
- Employees can login with username and password
- First time users will have temporary login credentials
- “Roadie Support” is available to assist with any issues
A seemingly small yet vital aspect effecting the work days of many employees is the ease of which online job information can be accessed. Those who have joined the Texas Roadhouse Family should be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief after finding out how easy the TX RH Live employee portal is to use. Employees who need to gain access to their on-the-job information can do so in just a few key strokes by logging into the portal with a username and password. MPs, Support Center, and Store Accounts must access the TX RH Live portal using an email address and email address password. Employees who prefer to login in Spanish can do so by clicking the button posted at the top left section of the portal.
More on Logging Into the TX RH Live Employee Portal
- First time users (other than MPs) will have a username that is the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number
- The password for first time portal users (again other than MPs) is their date of birth in the mmddyyyy format
- After logging into the TX RH Employee portal for the first time a new username and password must be created
- In addition to creating a username and password new users also must select and answer 3 security questions
Employees who are having problems recollecting their login credentials can click the links posted under the fields at the TX RH Live portal to begin the username or password recovery process. Former employees who need assistance must first confirm their date of birth, the last 6 digits of their Social Security Numbers, and last name. Current employees who have concerns regarding a storm or weather event can click the TX RH Storm Info button for any weather-related updates. Those who are having problems using the TX RH Live portal can reach out to “Roadie Support” for assistance.
Roadie Support Contact Number