TN Buy Crash
- Online form can be completed to order
- An important browse notice is provided
- Support is available by FAQ or by phone
After experiencing the stress that goes hand in hand with a motor vehicle accident, the last thing a person needs is the added stress of jumping through a billion hoops just to get their hands on a copy of the associated accident report. Luckily for Tennessee residents such an ordeal can be avoided thanks to the TN Buy Crash page. The easy to navigate process of securing a report can be initiated by first selecting the state of TN from the drop down list before clicking the Search button to proceed with the order. After clicking the button an online order form must be completed with the last name of the party involved in the accident, date of the accident, reporting agency, and one of the following pieces of information: drivers license number of involved party, VIN, license plate number, agency tracking number, or officer badge number. Once all of the required information has been entered at the TN Buy Crash page, the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the report ordering process.
Seems easy enough! Anything else I should know?
- Agencies generally try to submit reports within 7 to 10 business days from the accident
- Order purchase receipts will be sent via email with a link to download the crash report
- An account is NOT required to search for and purchase a copy of a TN accident report
- Customers should allow up to 15 minutes for receipts to arrive via email after ordering
Once a report has added to the cart the Checkout button can be clicked to wrap up the purchasing process. Official Tennessee accident reports can be purchased for just $10.00 ($6.00 convenience fee included). It is important to note that those who do not have the minimum requirements for browsers and operating systems will not be able to access the application after March 29th, 2018. Those with questions about the ordering process can look for answers in the FAQ list located at the bottom of the TN Buy Crash page. Customers who would rather get help over the phone can call for toll-free support.
Toll-Free Support Number