Tell Universal Orlando
- Receipt information is needed to start the survey
- After completion participants can enter drawing
Making sure customers are completely satisfied should more or less be the goal of any theme park. This basic idea even applies to the restaurants that can be found within the walls of these theme parks. It appears Universal Orlando wants to know how park guests feel about the restaurants found on its premises and is putting up a chance to win $250 to show just how much it means it. Guests who are interested in a chance to win a $250 American Express gift card in exchange for completing a brief online survey can begin by getting on the internet and going to the Tell Universal Orlando page to confirm if they are at least 18 years of age. After the age confirmation a date of visit, check number, and passcode as shown on their restaurant receipt will need to be entered. Once all of the receipt information has been entered at the Tell Universal Orlando page a time of visit must be selected before beginning the survey (before 11 AM, between 11 AM and 3 PM, between 3 PM and 6 PM, between 6 PM and 9 PM, after 9 PM).
What are some of the restaurants at Universal Orlando?
- Emeril’s – Featuring gourmet Creole dishes such as Tuna Poke, Shrimp & Grits, and Gumbo
- Hard Rock Cafe – Choose from a variety of options such as burgers, salads, and sandwiches
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville – Favorites include fish tacos, cheese burgers, and key lime pie
- VIVO Italian Kitchen – Serving up authentic Italian staples such as pizza, pastas, and sauces
Guests who are having a hard time finding the information from their receipt can refer to the sample receipt image posted at the Tell Universal Orlando page to see exactly where it can be located (information is color coded on the receipt). Those who have questions for Universal Orlando can try calling or writing to guest services.
Universal Orlando Guest Services
- 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, Florida 32819-7610