- Take a survey related to a Taco John’s meal
- Answered will help create a better taco
- Administered by Taco John’s International, Inc – 808 W 20th St, Cheyenne, WY, 82001 United States – (307) 635-0101
For Taco John customers without Internet please dial 858-227-3166 to take the Tell TJ survey. All questions will be related to the quality of the Taco and customers are asked to be honest with all survey answers. Please rate how crisp the lettuce was, the quality of the meat and the kindness of the employees.
Other Taco John’s Promotions
From the Club TJ promotion:
“Club TJ is our way of rewarding loyal fans with exclusive deals, coupons and free food. In fact, you’ll get a free Meat & Potato burrito just for signing up. Share a few details, then start eating.”
To sign up the customer will have to provide their name, email address, DOB, cell phone and the customers closet Taco John’s location. New subscribers can expect to receive the Meat and Potato burritos coupon within 7 days of sign up.
Taco John’s International, Inc
- State of art Taco fast-food restaurant
- Founded in 1969 and based out the Old Western town of Cheyenne, Wyoming, U.S.
- Competitors include Del Taco Holdings, Inc., TACO BELL CORP. and CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL, INC.
Taco John’s are expected in the selling and marketing of “West Mex” fast food and has more than 400 locations in 25 states. Taco John’s was founded by Mexico native John Turner in his quest for the perfect taco. 1969 he sold the name of the firm to James Woodson and Harold W. Holmes who ended up making millions of the deal. Taco John’s restaurants had an E. coli outbreak in 2006 when over 50 customer became ill after dining at TJ’s. These outbreaks took place in the cities of Rio Grande City, Texas and Grand Forks, North Dakota (luckily no one died). Must try menu items from Tack John’s include:
- The Scrambler Burrito
- Super Potato Oles
- TJ Baja Boneless Wings
- Two Softshell Tacos EZ Combo
- Mexican Donut Bites
The average cost of a meal for one person at TJ’s will cost anywhere between $5 to $20 depending on the individuals appetite.