- Customer survey can be taken online
- Mystery shopper registration available
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone
Taking a train ride can leave passengers with plenty of time to think about how the whole experience is unfolding. South West Trains customers who are ready to unleash their Magnum Opus of rail passenger satisfaction can begin the customer feedback process by going to the Tell SWT page and clicking the Take Part button. In order to begin the survey customers must specify how many trains were taken, date of visit, station of departure, station of arrival, and time of departure. Once all of the required preliminary information has been entered at the Tell SWT page the Next button can be clicked to continue to the heart of the survey. Upon completion passengers will be awarded with the golden opportunity to enter for a chance to win $100 worth of rail travel vouchers in a monthly prize draw.
Purchasing South West Train Tickets
- Online – Tickets can be purchased online and collected using the payment card at a ticket machine
- At the Station – Pay with cash, rail travel vouchers, rail warrant, and most major credit or debit cards
- By Phone – Tickets can be bought and paid for by contacting the Customer Service Centre by phone
- Smartcard – Allow 2 hours from the time tickets are purchased to when they are picked up at a station
Participants who are interested in becoming a mystery shopper can click the Become a Mystery Shopper button posted to the bottom of the Tell SWT page to be directed to a new site for instructions. Those who want to purchase a South West Trains Ticket by phone can call every day of the calendar year excluding December 25th and December 26th.
Purchase South West Train Tickets by Phone
- 0345 6000 650 (option 2)