Tell Shell CANADA
- Complete a brief survey for a chance to win $100 in Shell gift cards
- To take the survey the customer will need the Shell store ID number, date and time of visit, amount spend and Internet access
- The website is operated by the Service Management Group and provides the survey data to the Shell – Royal Dutch Shell plc, Carel van Bylandtlaan 30, The Hague, 2596 HR – Phone: 31 70 377 9111
The Tell Shell survey will ask a variety questions in regards to a visit to a Shell gas station such as the quality of purchased products, friendliness of the employees and the cleanness of the store. At the end of the survey the customer will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes drawing to win $100 worth of Shell gift cards.
Shell Oil Company
- Houston based oil company
- Has over 25,000 shell gas stations across the United States
- The firm markets oils, fuels, and card services (in the form of credit cards that can be used to save money of gasoline)
- Shell produces over 3 million barrels of black gold a day and operates in over 70 countries
The Shell Oil Company got its start when the US Pacific Coast was in need of fuel. As a result of this demand Royal Dutch/Shell Group founded the American Gasoline Company to sell gasoline along the Pacific Coast in states like California and Oregon. Around the same time the Royal Dutch firm also started Roxanna Petroleum to buy oil product properties in the state of Oklahoma.