- Sample images of receipts are posted for guidance
- Language can be switched from English to French
It’s always good to have some added motivation when it comes time for a customer to let a business know they felt about a recent experience. For those who have made a recent visit to a Pioneer station this motivation comes in the form of entry into an exciting sweepstakes. Those who could use some extra excitement in their day can get the ball rolling by grabbing the purchase receipt from the visit and going to the Tell Pioneer page to take an online customer survey. Once at the page the purchase amount, date, time, paypoint, transaction number, and store number must be entered before proceeding to the questions (all of the information can be found on the receipt). Those who need to change the language used to take the survey can click the English or Français buttons located at the bottom of the Tell Pioneer page.
A Quick Study of the Fuel Offered at Pioneer
- Pioneer Energy only purchases its high quality gasoline from Canadian refiners (Esso, Shell, Suncor, Valero)
- The fuel at Pioneer meets or exceeds ALL of the CGSB standards for gasoline manufactured and sold in Canada
- Pioneer’s gasoline may contain up to 10% ethanol (just like all other gasoline retailers found throughout Ontario)
- In general Pioneer’s high quality gasoline is the same as what can be bought from one of the refiner’s own outlets
Customers who have no clue where the information required to begin the survey can be found may want to take a look at the image of a receipt posted at the Tell Pioneer page (boxes and numbers the location of the information). Those who still can’t find the information can click the link underneath the image to bring up an alternative receipt. Customers with corporate-related questions for Pioneer can reach out via phone, fax, or email.
- Phone – 905-639-2060
- Fax – 905-639-2490
- [email protected]