- Complete a short survey in a chance to win €1000
- Penneys customers will need the 13 digit code from their customer receipt in order to begin
- The site is administered by Empathica with permission from Primark – House 41, West Street Reading Berkshire RG1 1TZ
The Tell Penneys survey will only take a few minutes to complete and the 13 digit code will ensure the feedback makes it to the manager of the given Penneys store. Please note the €1000 will be held based on entrants from more than one Empathica international client.
- Dublin based clothing retailer with around 300 locations
- Operate sin the following countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland (branded as Penneys in Ireland), Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and United States
- Specializes in the sales of Clothing (shoes, pants, shirts), Homeware (cooking pan, tables, beds) and Cosmetics (makeup)
Primark is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods who are a global force in the food production market. As of Jan 2015 Primark operates 170 stores in the United Kingdom, 37 in Ireland, 8 in Portugal and 5 in France.
ReferencesOn this topic: What's www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Read On dollartreefeedback survey code