- Code found on invite card needed to begin
- Sample card image provided for assistance
Sometimes the reason why a customer leaves a without making a purchase can be the most telling piece of information a store can receive. Based on the survey located a the Tell Nike-NA page it appears that Nike agrees with this concept. Those who are interested in taking the survey can begin by entering the survey code found on their invite card before hitting the Next button. Customers who aren’t exactly sure where the code can be located can refer to the sample image posted at the Tell Nike-NA page (blue card image with the words Empty Handed? at the top). Those who are all to eager to provide feedback should be aware that there is a limit of 2 completed surveys per household in a 7 day period of time.
Some of the Latest Available from Nike
- Air Jordan 13 Retro Low – Features a low-cut profile and a full-length Phylon midsole with Zoom Air units
- Nike Free RN Fly Knit 2017 – A women’s running shoe with a flexible outsole that provides a natural ride
- Nike Air Max Sequent 2 – Boasts a stretchy and supportive top section complemented by a foam midsole
- Nike Romaleos 3 AMP – Get in the gym and pump some iron with a shoe that delivers lightweight stability
- Nike Vapor Ultrafly Pro – Take to the diamond with a shoe designed for quick multidirectional movement
Those who are ready to move forward with a purchase from Nike can schedule a call with a Nike expert 7 days a week from 4 AM to 11 PM PST. Customers who are ready to talk immediately can contact Nike directly by toll-free phone.
Nike Ordering and Order Status Phone Number