- Number found on invitation is needed
- Customer service is available by phone
For one reason or another, homeowners usually remember the level of service provided by anyone that comes inside to provide a service. Those who have an experience with a HomeSmart technician from Xcel Energy fresh in mind can provide feedback on the occurrence by going to Tell HomeSmart page to take the online customer survey. In order to begin the survey it will be necessary to enter the technician’s number as shown on the invitation received. Once the technician’s number has been entered the forward button can be clicked to proceed with the online feedback process at the Tell HomeSmart page. Customers who are wondering how much longer they have to go before finishing the survey can take a quick glance at the bottom of the page where a reassuring progress bar can be found.
What do some of the HomeSmart plans include?
- Repair plans for devices such as heating and cooling systems and kitchen appliances
- Replacement assistance plans to offset the cost if an appliance needs to be replaced
- Tune-ups to ensure heating and cooling equipment is running safety and efficiently
- Sales and installation of equipment from manufacturers such as Lennox and Rheem
- HomeSmart delivers prompt and reliable plan service from certified technicians
In addition to the home plans, HomeSmart also offers a number of home products that can provide safety, lower energy bills, and protect the environment. Some of the home products offer by HomeSmart include: residential solar products (both electric and thermal), carbon monoxide detectors, programmable thermostats, and blown-in attic installation. Those who have questions for Xcel Energy are best served by making a direct phone call for the most immediate assistance.
Xcel Energy Contact NumbersOn this topic: Complete www.DollarTreeFeedback.com customer survey program online: read about dollar tree survey
- 800-895-4999 (residential)
- 800-481-4700 (business)