- Code located on store receipt is needed
- Survey privacy information is available
Any grocery store worth its salt cares how its customers feel about the service received during a visit. It is clear Fresco y Más is a grocer that wants to know what can be done to keep customers happy as shown through the online customer experience survey set up at the Tell Fresco page. Customers who don’t mind opening up and sharing their feelings can get started with providing feedback by entering the 18 digit code found on the bottom of a store receipt into the blank fields provided at the survey home page. Once the code has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the online survey process. Customers who are having a tough go-round when it comes to the 18 digit code can refer to the sample image posted at the Tell Fresco page that circles where the code can be found on a receipt.
A Look at the Survey Privacy Information
- Collected information may include personal information as well as transaction information
- Survey participant personal information WILL NOT be disclosed for marketing purposes
- Information collected is used for research, fulfillment of incentives, and everyday business
- Personal information collected may be disclosed for the purpose of fulfilling an incentive
It is important to point out that instructions for the Fresco y Más customer experience survey are available in both English and Spanish. Those who have questions for Fresco y Más can complete the store’s online contact form with a name, preferred contact method, topic, and comment or question. Customers who would rather get immediate help by phone can try reaching the Customer Support Center Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 7 PM EST or Saturdays from 8 AM to 4 PM EST.
Customer Support Center Phone Number