- Customer survey can be completed online
- Participants will be entered to win a gift card
- Store customer relations available by phone
For many, completing a customer survey is fun enough on its own without any added incentive. Those who DO require extra incentive may find the chance to win a $100 gift card from 99 Cents Only Stores more than enough to sweeten the pot. To begin the online survey it will be necessary to navigate to the Tell 99 page and enter a Visit Date, Visit Time (drop down box is provided), Bar Code Number, and Team Member (all required pieces of information can be found on the purchase receipt). Once all of the necessary data has been entered the Take Part button can be clicked to continue forward with the customer feedback process. Those who are having a tough go around when it comes to finding the receipt information can refer to the sample receipt image posted to the Tell 99 page (located to the left of the data entry fields).
Getting to Know 99 Cents Only Stores
- 99 Cents Only Stores is a premier deep-discount retailer primarily carrying name brand consumable and general merchandise
- The first store was opened in 1982 and has since expanded to over 350 stores throughout California, Texas, Arizona, and Nevada
- To celebrate the grand opening of the first store in Los Angeles, California televisions were sold for 99 Cents to the first 9 customers
- In 2012 the company decided to go private and partnered with Ares Management and the Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board
Those who wish to review the rules associated with the chance to win the $100 gift card can click the Rules link posted to the bottom of the Tell 99 page. Participants who would rather complete the survey in Spanish can click the Español link located under the data entry fields. Customers with general questions for the store can reach out to 99 Cents Only’s customer relations department by dialing 888-582-5999.
99 Cents Only Stores Headquarters
- 4000 Union Pacific Ave., City of Commerce, CA 90023