Talk to Giant
- Information located on store receipt is needed
- Image of sample receipt is posted for reference
Whether it be good or bad, feedback from a customer base is something any retailer should be thrilled to hear. It appears that Giant Food Stores is a firm believer in listening to its customers as shown by the online survey located at the Talk to Giant page. Customers who have something to say can get started with the survey by pulling out the receipt from a recent visit and entering the date and time shown. After entering the date and time 4 sets of numbers found at the bottom of the receipt must be entered to proceed with the survey. Those who are a bit stumped by the number sets may want to take a peek at the image of a Giant Food Stores receipt showing exactly where they can be found. Once ALL of the information has been entered at the Talk to Giant page the button at the lower right hand corner can be clicked to move forward with the opining.
A Few Fun Facts About Giant Food Stores
- Giant Food Stores has more than 200 locations and in one of the largest grocers in its region
- The grocer was presented with the 2014 Retailer of the Year award from Progressive Grocer
- The company’s growth was accelerated by the purchase of Martin’s chain in Hagerstown, MD
- In 2013 Giant Food Stores celebrated 90 years in business with 90 days of community giving
Customers with questions about the survey process can seek assistance by shooting an email over to [email protected] Those who need to switch languages can choose between either English or Spanish by using the drop down box at the top of the survey page. Customers with corporate-related questions can try reaching out to the Giant Food Stores Consumer Affairs Department.
Giant Food Stores Consumer Affairs