Talk 2 COOP
- Customers will need the info found on store receipt to begin
- Names of previous monthly prize draw winners are available
Sometimes it’s hard for places of business to find out how customers truly feel about the services they provide. One way to cut to the chase and find out what is going through the minds of a customer base is to offer an incentive in exchange for honest feedback. Midcounties Co-operative is now giving its customers a chance to provide feedback on recent visits in exchange for a chance to win £200 in Co-operative vouchers. Those who are happy to oblige can begin the feedback process by going to the Talk 2 COOP page and a 3-4 digit OP number, store number (also 3-4 digits), and a 3-7 digit TXN number. Once all of the required receipt information has been entered, customers can click the NEXT button to continue forward with the brief online survey.
So about that £200 in vouchers………….
- Drawing winners will be notified within 21 days of the closing and chosen at random from all completed and valid entries
- The Talk 2 COOP drawing is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Prizes won in the drawing must be claimed within 7 days of notification (a redraw will take place if prize is not claimed)
- Prizes will be sent out to winners via special delivery through the post within 7 days of the winner receiving notification
Participants should note that only 1 survey entry is allowed per person per week. Those who have recently won a prize may have some waiting to do before becoming eligible again as participants are only eligible to win 1 prize in any 12 week period. Participants who are struggling to locate the required receipt information can refer to the sample image posted at the Talk 2 COOP page. Those who want to view a list with the names of previous winners can click the Previous Winners link.
- The Midcounties Co-operative Limited – Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6DA