T-Mobile Value Card Check Balance
- Allows account holders to access their T-Mobile account online and check a balance
- The service is free to all customers and is clear of any hidden fees
- The website is operated by Citigroup Inc. – 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022 – 212-559-1000
To check the balance of a Value Card the customer will need their T-Mobile phone number, security code and the card number on hand. Please note Citi Prepaid Services recommends resetting a password periodically to ensure an optimal level of security and decrease the opportunity for identity theft.
What is the T-Mobile Value Card?On this topic: What is the popular credit card offered by Citi? Check out citi.com applynowdoublecash
- According to lore the card is the baby of a money management app, T-Mobile Visa Prepaid Card, and surcharge-free nationwide ATM network
- The service is designed to act as a checking account for a smart phone
- Has a network of over 42,000 ATMs that are surcharge-free
- Checks can be deposited by simply taking a picture of the check with a smart phone
- $0 fees can be found all over the place (Withdrawal fees at in-network ATMs, $0 Monthly maintenance fees. $0 Reload fees*, $0 Retail purchase fees)
- *Please note to obtain a $0 reload fee the purchase must be made at a T-Mobile store
- For a limited time customers who complete two direct deposits of $100 or more within 75 days of activation will receive a 20 dollar bill (in the form of a credit)
- The credit will be sent within 15 days of the second deposit
- No credit check is required to obtain the card
T-Mobile is a German based mobile communications firm with operations in Europe, United States, Puerto Rico and the sunny US Virgin Islands. T-Mobile has over 30,000 employees and when last polled over 200 million subscribers.
Citigroup is a Park Avenue based financial service firm with over 70 billion dollars in revenues and nearly 2 trillion dollars in total assets. Citi is considered a major player in the world of finance and competes with hard-hitting firms such as JP Morgan Chase and Bank Of America.