- Cardholders can login with a User ID
- New card activation service is available
Every credit card offers the ability for cardholders to manage their accounts online. The ease of which this vital task can be completed is what sets one card apart from the next. Those who have a credit card account with Synchrony Financial are on the winning end when it comes to easy online access. Customers looking to access their Synchrony credit card can do so in a mere matter of seconds by going to the login page and entering a User ID and password. Those who know they will be coming back often can elect to be remembered on their computer by checking the Remember Me box located under the User ID field. Those who have received a new Synchrony credit card can complete the activation process by clicking the Activate My Card link. Existing cardholders will need to login to complete the activation while new cardholders will need to register and activate at the same time.
Point taken. What else should I know about the Synchrony credit card login and registration process?
- Cardholders are required to complete an online registration form prior to gaining access to a Synchrony credit card account
- A date of birth, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, mother’s maiden name, and email are needed to complete registration
- Online customer service may be unavailable Sunday and Monday between 12:00 AM and 5:00 AM during site maintenance
For security purposes card holders will not be able to enter a password until a User ID has been entered. Once a User ID is entered cardholders will see their personalized image and can then enter a password. Those who have questions regarding their account can call the customer service number provided on the back of their Synchrony credit card. Customers who like the feel of a pen in hand can write to the Synchrony customer service department’s PO Box.
Synchrony Customer Service
- PO Box 965004, Orlando, FL 32896-5004