Sunglass Hut Reaction
- Information from receipt is needed to begin
- Sample image of a store receipt is provided
- Survey is available in a variety of languages
A store experience can cause a variety of different reactions among the visitors who have had a recent shopping experience. Whether the reaction be good, bad, or neutral it can often serve as a barometer measuring the overall satisfaction of a customer base. Those who have recently stepped foot inside a Sun Glass Hut store can now provide a reaction to the overall experience by taking the online survey found at the Sunglass Hut Reaction page. To begin the survey the store and receipt number (both located on the purchase receipt) must be entered into the blank data entry fields. After entering the receipt information the date of the purchase must be entered before starting with the survey (calendar is posted to select a year, month, and day). Those who prefer to take the survey in a different language can click the drop down box posted at the upper right side of the Sunglass Hut Reaction page (English, English Australia, English United Kingdom, French Canada, and Spanish are provided).
A Brief History of Sunglass Hut
- In 1971 Sanford Ziff started a free-standing Sunglass Hut kiosk in Miami, FL in the Dadeland Mall
- By 1986 sales totaled $24 million yearly and the 100th Sunglass Hut kiosk was opened in Miami
- In the year 1991 sales surpassed 100 million and the Ziff family sold their portion of the company
- Sunglass Hut entered the world of ecommerce by opening its own United States website in 1998
- In 2013 “Social Hut” was created allowing patrons to photograph themselves trying on sunglasses
Customers who are experiencing problems finding any of the information needed to begin the survey can check out the sample receipt image posted at the Sunglass Hut Reaction page (highlights exactly where on receipt the information is located). Those who are in need of customer service can try reaching Sunglass Hut by phone or through mail correspondence.
Sunglass Hut Contact Information
- Customer Care – 4000 Luxottica Place, Mason, OH 45040
- 800-786-4527 (United States)
- 800-786-9327 (Canada)