Start Globe Now
- Free information can be requested by mail
- Optional Personal Offer Code can be entered
- Customer service is available by toll-free phone
The old adage “look before you leap” rings true in a variety of situations, including the purchase of a life insurance policy. Perhaps that is why Globe Life is giving potential customers the opportunity to get FREE insurance information by mail after completing the online form at the Start Globe Now page. To begin the request for free information a state of residence must first be selected. Once a state has been confirmed a type of insurance must be chosen prior to entering a name, address, and email address. The online form can be completed by checking a box to confirm an age group and entering an optional Personal Offer Code. Those who cannot locate their Personal Offer Code can click the What is this? link posted at the Start Globe Now page to pull up a sample image showing exactly where it can be found on the correspondence received.
Why should I look into buying a policy from Globe Life?
- Customers will not be subjected to medical exams just a few yes or no questions
- There is no excruciating waiting period with Globe Life as customers buy direct
- Insurance rates for adults from Globe Life can go as low as just $3.45 per month
- $1 can buy $50,000 in life insurance for adults (for the first month of coverage)
- Globe Life continues to receive an A+ (superior) rating from A.M. Best Company
Those who already have a policy with Globe Life can login through the Start Globe Now page by clicking the Policyholder Login link and entering an email address and password. Potential customers who would like to receive more information by phone can call 800-742-6785 with questions. Those in need of customer service can call Globe Life toll-free Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:30 PM Central Standard Time.
Globe Life Customer Service