Sprint Buyout Promotion
- Switch to Sprint and save cash
- Sprint buys out your current contract when you turn in your phone
- Receive an American Express Reward Card
There are few things more vexing than being stuck in a mobile service contract with no end in sight. Sure, there’s always the option to break the contract, but that comes with an early termination fee, which can be a real headache. Sprint aims to alleviate this pain by paying off the old phone as well as any balance on the contract. That way anyone can jettison their old provider and side with a company that is second to none in terms of quality mobile service. The process does involve crossing completing a few steps, but once it’s complete those who have successfully switched over will receive an American Express Reward Card loaded with the balance.
How to take advantage of the Sprint Contract Buyout Offer
- Present Sprint with your current phone number and activate it on Sprint Lease or Sprint Easy Pay
- Wait for your return kit to arrive in the mail
- Turn in your previous phone using the kit
- Complete online registration within 60 days of switching to Sprint
- Other info
There is a set of criteria that needs to be met before Sprint can deliver any new phones. The turn-in phone must match the phone number on the submitted bill. Also the claim amount cannot include taxes and extra service charges. As long as the account in question is in good standing, and the above criteria has been met, Sprint will then buy out your contract. You can expect your American Express Reward Card within approximately 15 days.