Special Offers Sears Card
- Apply for Sears rewards card online
- Requires the invitation code to begin
- The Special Offers Sears Card is issued by Citibank
To start the application process the customer will need the invitation code that can be located on the mailing received from Sears. Those who do not have this code can still apply but may be turned down. Any questions about the Sears Shop Your Way reward program can be directed to a customer service agent as 1-800-991-8708. This rewards program is good when shopping at any Sears, Kmart, Lands’ End, Sears.com, Kmart.com, The Great Indoors, Sears Auto, Home Services, and mygofer locations.
Sears, Roebuck & Company
- Mid-level department store chain catering to the middle class in the United States
- Has fallen on tough times of the past few years bordering on the edge of bankruptcy
- Sears was founded in 1886
Sears was the former champion of large department stores in the US up until 1989 when it was dethroned by Walmart and has been on a down hill slide ever since. Sears has fallen well behind the pack leaders ranking behind Walmart,Target,Best Buy,and Home Depot in terms of size by sales. Besides the US the firm also operates in Canada and Mexico.On this topic: US Bank Credit Offer: See more about usbank.com/myoffer with confirmation code
- Owned and operated by Citi Financial
- The firm almost went bankrupt in November of 2008
- World wide bank with 25% of their brick and mortar locations being in the US
- Based in the Big Apple (aka New York City)
Citibank operates in Asia (with 20% of total locations), and Europe / Middle East / Africa (with 4% total). The main US cities that make money for the firm include New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Miami, Boston, Houston, and Dallas. Citibank competes with US Bank, Bank Of America, and Chase Bank. The Citibank corporate office can be found in a multi million dollar office building located at 399 Park Avenue New York, NY 10022.