- Type of code needs to be specified
- Headquarters contact info is available
Some customers feel like it’s their duty (if not their outright life’s calling) to provide a restaurant with an opinion on how things went. Inspiring food critics and even just honest to goodness ordinary customers now have the chance to provide Sonny’s BBQ with thoughts about a recent culinary experience through the Sonny’s Feedback online survey. Those who are ready and raring to do some opining can begin the survey by going to the Sonny’s Feedback page and clarifying whether the code found on their purchase receipt is 6 digits in length or more than 6 digits in length. Customers who have a 6 digit code can check the appropriate box and click the Next button to move to a page where the code can be entered into the blank field provided. Those who have a code that is over 6 digits in length can check the More Than 6 Digits box to proceed to the code entry page. Once the receipt code has been entered the arrow can be clicked to proceed with the Sonny’s Feedback survey.
Taking a Look at Sonny’s BBQ
- In 1968 Floyd “Sonny” Tillman opened the first Sonny’s BBQ in Gainesville, FL
- Sonny’s BBQ slow-smokes its cuts of meat over oak for up to 12 hours at a time
- Due to massive popularity Sonny’s BBQ open its first franchise location in 1977
- In 1993 Sonny’s BBQ came around to introducing Baby Back Ribs to its menu
- By 1998 Sonny’s BBQ was doing enough business to open it’s 100th location
Sonny’s BBQ offers a variety of delectable slow-smoked meats such as ribs, pulled pork, beef brisket, smoked turkey, and half chickens that are compliment by savory side dishes like BBQ beans, macaroni & cheese, green beans, and crinkle-cut fries. Those who want to get in touch with Sonny’s can contact its “BBQ Headquarters” by phone or through mail.
Sonny’s BBQ Headquarters
- 201 N New York Ave, 3rd Floor, Winter Park, FL 32789