Save on Symbicort
- Online form can be completed to redeem
- Eligibility restrictions apply to the offer
If there’s one thing most consumers can agree upon when it comes to prescription medication it’s usually NOT CHEAP. Thankfully there are plenty of offers out there to help those who need these medications save money for other important expenditures. One these offers can now be redeemed by filling out the online form at the Save on Symbicort page. To begin the offer redemption process customers must answer of series of 4 questions that make up the first step of the online form. The second step of the form can be completed by entering a name, gender, email address, address, and date of birth. Before submitting the form at the Save on Symbicort page a box can be checked to sign up to receive information about all AstraZeneca products, programs, and services that may be of interest.
What else should I know before I begin to save on Symbicort?
- Patients could receive their Symbicort prescription filled for FREE for up to 12 months
- Not transferable, is not insurance, 1 per person limit, and can’t be combined with offers
- The offer is good for eligible patients purchasing a 30 supply (1 inhaler) of Symbicort
- Offer not valid for patients enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription program
- Those who pay in cash will receive up to $100 in savings for each of their prescriptions
Patients who are on Medicare, Medicaid, or are uninsured may still be able to receive their first Symbicort prescription (one inhaler) for free by presenting the offer to their pharmacist along with a valid prescription for Symbicort. The full eligibility requirements of the offer can be reviewed by scrolling to the Eligibility section of the Save on Symbicort page. Those who have questions can try contacting the Help Desk for assistance.