RX Survey Rite Aid
- Customers can enter the “RITE AID VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER SWEEPSTAKES” by taking a short survey
- No purchase is required to enter the sweepstakes
- The RX Survey is administered by The Sweepstakes Center, Inc., PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616 with sponsorship from the Rite Aid Hdqtrs. Corp. – 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011
There are two ways to enter the RX Survey Rite Aid sweepstakes. A customer can enter by taking the survey online or they can mail a 3×5 index card to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, POBox 16440, Rochester, NY 14616. There is no limit to the number of times a consumer can enter by mail and a customer needs to include their contact information on a 3×5 index card.
Rite Aid Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- Rite Aid limits the number of entries by store and pharmacy to three per household per month
- Non-winning Survey Period entries will not be rolled over to subsequent Survey Periods
- The RX Rite Aid survey sweepstakes will feature a grand prize (ONE) of a $1000 check
- Ten first place prizes will be rewards in the form of a $100 check
- The drawing dates will take place somewhere between the 3rd and the 10th of the month
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older in order to collect the grand (or first place) prize
For those looking for a copy of the Rite Aid survey sweepstakes rules please write to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Rules, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616
Please note that all rules request must be made on or before March 10, 2015 and must be sent in a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Rite Aid is a Pennsylvania drugstore chain with revenues over $20 billion dollars. The firm has over 4500 locations and was founded in Scranton, Pennsylvania.