Rural King Survey
- Customer can provide feedback in relation to their recent visit to the one and only Rural Queen
- At the end of the survey the customer will have a chance to sign up for sweepstakes to win a $150 gift card to Rural King
- The site is operated by the Rural King – 4216 DeWitt Avenue Mattoon, IL 61938 – 1-800-561-1752
Please note the customer does not need the survey receipt code in order to take the survey. Once the customer has provided the state and city in which Rural King the purchase took please they will be asked a variety of time-consuming customer service questions such as:
- “I will recommend Rural King to my friends and family”
- “I was greeted by a store associate during my visit”
- “The store carried the product(s) I was looking for”
The Rural King Survey will ask a total of 10 questions and then leave space for the consumer to leave additional comments or information relevant to the visit (good or bad). The customer can then provide their full name and email address to enter the $150 Rural King gift cards survey sweepstakes (the email address is required as a means to notify the winning contestant).
$150 Rural King Survey gift card promotion notes
- 2 (two) $150 Rural King gift cards will be given away each calendar month from every one who took the Rural King survey and provided their name and email address
- Duplicate entries (same receipt number) will not be factored into the drawing
- No purchase is required to enter the $150 gift card sweepstakes
- Receipt numbers (if provided) will be validated
- Customers can check a box at the end of the survey to subscribe to the Rural King Newsletter for coupons and promotion from the Rural Queen
The Rural King is a Mattoon based farm supply store with nearly 100 locations in the states of Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The firm also has an online presence but 80% of the sales are done in store according to retail reports.