- Allows a consumer to provide feedback in regards to their purchase at Roots
- Information will be used to help improve Roots products and services
- The site is operated by Roots – [email protected] – 1-800-208-0521 or 1-972-265-4120
Please note the feedback provided will not be sold to Roots third-party operators and information will be held confidential by Roots. At the end of the Roots Feedback Survey the customer should receive a reward in the form of a coupon or promotional item.
Roots Canada Ltd.On this topic: Important notes to apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Privately held Canadian clothing retailer
- Founded in 1973 by Michael Budman and Don Green
- Roots has operations in Canada, the United States, and Asia
Roots is based in Toronto Canada and has over 200 stores as of 2014. The firm specializes in men and women clothing, leather goods, cute yoga wear, high-end accessories, sports wear and cool/one of a kind home furnishings. Mr. Don Green and Michael Budman originally founded Roots as a sub par shoe factory making about 30 pairs of shoes a day. The company quickly decided to go in the retail clothing direction and by 1977 had over 65 outlet clothing stores.