Road 2 Retirement
- Username and password are needed to login
- New users can register for an account online
- Support available over the phone or by mail
When it comes to saving for retirement, nobody should be left in the dark without easy access to important account information. It’s safe to say that those who use the Road 2 Retirement portal for access to financial information shouldn’t have to worry about ever feeling this way. Users can begin the process of gaining access to loads of financial information upon arrival at the portal by entering a username and account password prior to hitting the Sign In button. Those who have forgotten part or all of their login credentials can begin the account recovery process by clicking the links posted under the login fields. The process of recovering a username can be initiated by entering the Social Security Number of the user to have the username sent via email (user may by asked to update username after logging in to meet security standards). Those who need to recover a Road 2 Retirement portal password can begin by entering a username to have an email sent with the necessary information to regain access to an account.
Gotcha…..what else do I need to be aware of?
- The definitions of a variety of financial terms can be viewed by clicking the Glossary link
- Those who are active with PH&S or SHS can click a link to access alternative login screen
- One on one sit downs with a Fidelity Retirement Planner can be scheduled after the login
- Fidelity Retirement Planners are available at 866-630-9722 between 5 AM and 6 PM PT
New Road 2 Retirement portal users can begin the account creation process by entering a Social Security Number, date of birth, and home zip code. The answers to many typical questions can be answered by reviewing the information found under the FAQs link. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can contact a Retirement Service Center Specialist between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:45 PM PT Monday through Thursday and 10:30 AM through 4:45 PM PT on Fridays.
Support Contact Information
- 2001 Lind Avenue SW, Renton, WA 98057-3303