Activate My Cards (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Allows members to earn Plenti points when making purchases on rotating product offers at Rite Aid
- Free to sign up and Rite Aid customers will not be charged any hidden fees
- The reward program is operated by Rite Aid 30 Hunter LaneCamp Hill, PA 17011 | (717) 761-2633 in association with Plenti | Plenti call center at (855) PLENTI1
- Plenti points can be earned both in-store and online
The goal of the program is to increase customers wellness+ benefits (including special pricing and store-wide discounts) while increasing sales to Rite Aid locations. Once a member has saved 200 points they can redeem them for a $2 savings at any Rite Aid location.
Other Rite Aid Plenti program details?
- Earn 1 wellness+ point for $1 spent on non-prescription purchases at Rite Aid
- Not valid in the states of Jersey or New York
- Members are allowed to earn a maximum of 25 wellness points when prescriptions are filled at Rite Aid
- Customers who already have a Plenti account can simply link their account to Rite Aid Wellness program in less than one minute
Rite Aid Wellness + Status?
Not every member earns the same benefits under the Wellness + program by Rite Aid… generally speaking customers who spend more will earn greater rewards as evident below:
- Gold members will receive 20% off purchases (1000 or more points must be earned in a calendar year to qualify for the Gold level)
- Silver will entitled members to 10% off purchases
- Bronze is the least desirable member levels as customers will only earn 10% off Rite Aid brand products
- Drug store chain found in suburbia America
- Founded in 1962 under the name Thrift D Discount (did not become the Rite Aid Corp until 1968)
- Competes in a very competitive marketplace to include the likes of CVS and Walgreens
Rite Aid was founded by Alex Grass who was a world-class lawyer that passed away on August 27, 2009. Mr. Grass was born in Scranton, PA and had a law degree from the University of Florida.