Right Fit for Me
- Pre-activated savings card can be printed
- Cash paying patients can enroll for program
- Eligibility criteria applies to both of the offers
It’s probably safe to assume that very few patients would turn down a helping hand when it comes to paying for expensive prescription costs. Those who have been prescribed Benicar, Azor, or Tribenzor can now find that helping hand in the form of the offers available at the Right Fit for Me page. Patients who pay for their prescription through commercial insurance can get started with the savings by hitting the Print Card Now button to print off the pre-activated savings card that can help reduce prescription costs to as little as $5 per month. Cash paying patients can lower costs to $29 for a 30 day prescription or $75 for a 90 day prescription with the Daiichi Sankyo Rx Direct Program. In order to get started with the program the Enroll button found under the corresponding medication at the Right Fit for Me page will need to be clicked.
Anything else I should know about the offers?
- Offers are only available to residents of the United States as well as Puerto Rico
- Patients must have a valid prescription for a medication associated with the offer
- The Right Fit for Me offers are valid for up to a 365-day supply per calendar year
- Cannot be enrolled in a state or federally funded prescription benefit program
Patients who want to review the full Terms & Conditions and Eligibility Criteria for both offers can scroll down towards the middle of the Right Fit for Me page where the information can be found. The page also contains information about indications, interactions, and side effects along with other safety information for the prescriptions associated with the offer. Those who have questions about the offers can call from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Contact Phone Number