ResCare Exit Survey
- Allows a consumer to take an exit survey in relation to their stay at ResCare
- The site/service is administered by SurveyMonkey
- ResCare is dedicating to serving people with disabilities – 4408 69th Ave N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55429 – (763) 566-3650
From the ResCare website:
“Thank you for your willingness to take this short exit survey. Please note that your responses will be as confidential as you would like them to be. There are only two questions you must answer: “Position” and “Work Location.” You may leave any other question unanswered if you do not wish to respond. For example, if you do not want to provide your name, simply skip the “Name” question. If you answer all of the questions, 18 total, the survey should only take a few minutes to complete.”On this topic: Important notes to use to your Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about dollartreefeedback.com survey
All information provided by the visitor will be held confidential and only be used to increase the ResCare bottom line. People taking the ResCare Exit survey will have to provide what line of business was associated with the service (i.e. home care, work force, youth services), type of employment (part, full or PRN) AND the supervisors name. The users name will never be required (just leave the name question blank) and the survey will take about 1 minutes to complete.
Question samples from the ResCare Exit Survey
- “Did you receive enough training to do your job effectively?“
- “If you are employed now, what does your new company offer that ResCare doesn’t?“
- “Please rate how satisfied you were with each of the following aspects of your job i.e. Ability to provide input into issues that affected your job, Other training and development opportunities, Feedback on your performance”
ResCare offers a variety of helpful services to help old and disabled people feel better about themselves. Through a variety of avenues ResCare will help these lower members of society gain education, vocational training and job placement. ResCare is designed for people of all ages that have a barrier preventing them from normal employment.