Regions Offer 400
- $400 bonus upon checking account opening
- Personal code found on mail offer is needed
- Regions Bank contact information available
There are thousands of banks and credit unions across the country that compete for business each day. With that being said, one can only assume that a bank offering a $400 bonus upon the opening of a new checking account may have a leg up on the competition. If so, Regions may have a hard time keeping up with the influx of new customers who bite on its latest offer. Those who like the notion of having 400 extra bucks in their wallet (or checking account) can take advantage of the offer by going to the Regions Offer 400 page and entering the personal code shown on the mail correspondence along with an email address and zip code. Prior to hitting the Submit button a box can be checked to sign up to receive information about products, services, or special offers and promotions.
More on the Regions Offer 400
- Personal LifeGreen checking account must be opened by 10/31/2017 to qualify
- Online statements must be enrolled for within 30 days of the account opening
- Regions LifeGreen checking accounts require a $50 minimum opening deposit
- 1 offer available per addressee (address on new account must match the letter)
- Online statements requires a Social Security or Taxpayer Identification number
It should be pointed out that new customers will need to make at least 10 purchases with a Regions Visa CheckCard within 30 days of the account opening in order to be eligible for the $400 bonus. Important information regarding the offer can be reviewed by scrolling to the bottom of the Regions Offer 400 page. Customers with questions for the bank can reach out to Regions by calling 800-734-4667. Those who prefer to communicate their questions or concerns through the means of a well though out letter can send correspondence to the Regions Bank Office of Customer Satisfaction in Birmingham, AL.
Regions Bank Office of Customer Satisfaction
- 250 Riverchase Parkway East, Birmingham, Alabama 35244
ReferenceOn this topic: Apply online for a Citi Credit Card: Read about citi.com apply now double cash invitation