Regions Apply Now 4
- Applicants can complete online application after entering Offer Code
- Those who apply will need to have the required information at hand
It seems like the number of available credit cards to choose from increases with each passing year. With the sheer amount of options floating around out there, many companies are sending out direct mailing offers to get the attention of their target market. Consumers who have received the Regions Apply Now 4 offer will likely be impressed with the simplicity of the Regions Visa Prestige Signature Credit Card online application process. To get started applicants will need to enter the Offer Code as shown on the letter they received in the mail. Prior to beginning the application customers will want to make sure they have their Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, annual income information, and email address ready as all will be needed during the process.
I’d like to know a little more about the company before moving forward with the Regions Apply Now 4 offer….
- Regions Financial Corporation began operations with $543 million in assets and 40 banking locations after being put together in 1971 as First Alabama Bancshares Inc.
- In less than 4 years after forming First Alabama more than doubled its assets (from $543 million to $1.2 billion by the end of 1974) through acquisition of other banks
- In May of 1994 the company officially became known as Regions Financial Corporation to better reflect its growing presence in the southern part of the country
In 2006 Regions became one of the top holding companies in the United States when it merged with AmSouth Bancorporation on November 6th
Applicants should note that it must be clarified whether they are a new customer, a current Regions account holder, or returning applicant prior to applying for the Regions Apply Now 4 offer. Those who have credit card specific questions can call Regions Credit Card Customer Service at 800-253-2265.
- 1900 5th Avenue North, 25th Floor, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Phone – 205-264-5062
- Facsimile – 205-264-5264