- Variety of sweepstakes available to choose from
- Readers digest can be followed on social media
- Reader’s Digest can be contacted for assistance
Magazines are well known for providing an ABUNDANCE of sweepstakes for readers to occupy themselves with. In fact, many magazines have an online “one stop shop” where readers can go to view the treasure trove of available promotions. Those who were not aware that Reader’s Digest had such place may want to visit the RD Sweepstakes-Prizes page and marvel at the glorious bounty of sweepstakes that are currently available to choose from. Upon arrival at the page, would be participants will see boxes stacked up at the left hand side showing the names of the available sweepstakes that are open for registration. Those who find one that piques their interest can jump right in by clicking on the desired box and completing an online entry form. Participants with the desire to put on a proverbial “wetsuit” before taking the PLUNGE and entering a sweepstakes may want to go ahead and click the Official Rules link to review any associated rules and requirements. Those who want to stay in touch with Reader’s Digest on social media can do so by clicking the icons posted at the bottom of the RD Sweepstakes-Prizes page (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram).
Current Sweepstakes Available from Reader’s Digest
- $2,000 Fall Fun Giveaway – One lucky winner to be awarded with a $2,000 cash prize
- Rustic Porch Swing Giveaway – Enter for a chance to win a swing valued at over $200
- All-Clad Cookware Set Giveaway – Not hard to figure out what the prize is in this one
- Dream Destination Giveaway – Winner determined on or about December 11th, 2017
- $10,000 All Cash Giveaway – Winner can choose from receiving cash or merchandise
Those who are interested in signing up to receive Reader’s Digest can click the Subscribe button posted at the top of the RD Sweepstakes-Prizes page and complete a brief online order form. The magazine can be given as a present by clicking the Give a Gift link also located at the top of the page. Those who want to pay for a subscription by means of a personal check can do so by sending payment directly to the Reader’s Digest Subscription Fulfillment Center.
Reader’s Digest Subscription Fulfillment Center
- PO Box 5388, Harlan, IA 51593-0888