- Allows a consumer to apply for a Credit One Card online
- The card is designed for downtrodden individuals who has a poor/terrible credit score
- The site is operated by Credit One Bank – 585 Pilot Road, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3619 United States – Phone:702-269-1000 or Fax:702-269-1260
The Q6WJYP offer is sent to consumers who are already pre approved in many cases. For those who did not receive a special offer an application for a Credit One card can still be made BUT the decision process will not be instantly.
Who is Credit One Bank?
- Las Vegas based issuer of VISA and MasterCard credit cards
- Caters to the downtrodden individuals of society
- Is a subsidiary of Sherman Financial Group
- Was formley known as First National Bank Of Marin before changing their name to Credit One Bank NA in 2006
Credit One bank credit cards are a hotly debated topic in the United States as many consumers hate the card due to high fees but other consumers praise the card for offering them a line of credit when they are turned down by everyone else and their mother.
Is a Credit One card right for you?
Consumers should ask themselves the following questions before applying for the card:
- Can I get a credit card from any normal sources? (i.e. Chase, American Express)
- Do I have the ability to make on time payments?
- Can I deal with an annual fee of $100?
The answers to the above questions should be no, yes, yes. If this is the case go ahead and apply for a Credit One card.