- 4 character code is needed to link account
- Users must login to account when linking
- Login credential recovery help is available
Getting set up to use Roku streaming services is becoming an increasingly simple process. In fact, Plex users who need to connect to the Roku Channel may be in store for one of the easiest yet. The Roku Channel connection process can be initiated by going to the Plex Link page to ensure users are signed into the appropriate account. Once at the page, the account login can be completed by entering an email address along with an account password before clicking the Sign In button. Those who already have an established account with Google or Facebook can opt to login with either of the accounts by clicking the Continue with Google or Continue with Facebook links. Users who are struggling to recall an account password can click the Forgot? button (located above the password field at the Plex Link page) and enter the email address associated with the account to have reset instructions sent.
Cool Gear Available at the Plex Store
- Women’s Tephra Hoodie – A comfortable zip-up 100% polyester heather knit jacket
- FlexFit Hat – An iconic styled hat that flawlessly combines the old and new schools
- Plex Slothy Vespa Tee – A sloth going for a leisurely ride on a Vespa. Enough said?
- Timbuk2 Back Pack – A black colored rough and tough pack featuring the Plex logo
- 20 Ounce Klean Canteen – A double-wall build keeps contents hot or cold for hours
After successfully logging into an account at the Plex Link page the 4 characters code shown on the screen (after launching the Plex Channel) can be entered. Once the code has been submitted the Plex Channel will automatically refresh and completing the linking process. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the account creation process by entering an email address and creating a password (password must be at east 8 characters in length).