Do Us a Flavor
- Reference code from receipt is needed to begin
- Survey is available in both French and English
When it comes to pizza it seems like everyone has an opinion on which restaurant offers the tastiest. Those opinions can now be put to good use (other than just being used to annoy friends) by letting Pizza 73 know how its doing through an online survey. The feedback process can be started by going to the Pizza 73 Survey page and entering the 17 digit reference code found on the purchase recent from a recent experience. Once the reference code has been keyed in a time of visit can be entered using the provided drop down box. After the time and reference code have both been entered the Start button can be pressed to proceed with the online survey. The language used to complete the survey can be switched by clicking the Français or English buttons posted at the left hand side of the Pizza 73 Survey page.
A Look Pizza 73
- Opened in September of 1985 with the dream of delivering great value on top-notch food
- After opening its first store expansion happened quickly with 17 new locations in 2 years
- Pizza 73 was the first pizza company in Alberta that provided guests a Central Call Centre
- Currently there are over 70 Pizza 73 stores across Western Canada with more to come soon
- Offers up 16 varieties of specialty pizzas, more than 20 different toppings, and three crusts
In addition to the mouth-watering pies Pizza 73 offers an assortment of fresh sides such as chicken bites, wedgies, dipping sauces, and salads. Customers who wish to reach out to Pizza 73 can do so by contacting the company’s customer relations department. Those with general inquiries for the company can contact Pizza 73 by dialing 780-498-3490.
Pizza 73 Customer Relations
- #1760, 10303 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta Canada T5J 3N6
- [email protected]