Perkins Experience Survey
- Take a short survey within 3 days of dining at Perkins and possibly win a $500 prize
- The survey is valid at participating restaurants only (which is almost every Perkin son the planet) and is limited to one survey per guest per month
Customer will be asked to provide answers to customer service questions related to food quality (i.e. how good were the pancakes and eggs) and the cleanliness of the Perkins location. All feedback will only be used to make a better pancake and the Chocolate to the MMMth Degree. It should be noted that the Perkins Experience Survey is not valid to employees of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery at this time.
Other Perkins Survey Highlights
- The promotion is only open to customers who are 18 years of age or older
- No purchase is required to participate in the sweepstakes
- Customer can also provide Feedback to Perkins via telephone by dialing 888-355-0311
- In order to take the survey online the customer will need the 15 digit survey code from their Perkins receipt
Who or what is Perkins Restaurant and Bakery?
- Memphis based dining restaurant chain specializing in breakfast
- Was founded in 1958 out of Cincinnati Ohio by former Football greater Boomer Esiason (JOKING… it was really founded by Matt and Ivan Perkins)
- The firm employs more than 25,000 people in over 200 locations
Perkins offers good old country food with table-service family dining but does not serve beer. Must try menu items at Perkins Restaurant and Bakery INCLUDE the Oregon Apple Brioche French Toast, Chocolate Peanut Butter Mammoth Muffin, Hearty Man’s Combo and the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake Pie.