People Bag for Free
- Subscribers will receive a free tote bag for signing up
- 2 different subscriptions terms are available with the offer
A magazine as popular as People probably doesn’t need to offer free stuff just to get readers to subscribe. However, those who have taken advantage of the People Bag for Free offer likely will not be complaining when they see their new free tote bag come rolling in. Readers who want to get in on the deal will need to sign up online by entering a first name, last name, shipping address, zip code, and mailing address. Before hitting the Submit button, customers will have the opportunity to print a copy of the registration page for their records (a link to the print option is posted at the People Bag for Free page).
Anything else I need to know before I go ahead and get my bag for free?
- The 54 weekly issues subscription can be activated for just $1.96 per issue (plus an additional 23 cents for P&H) that saves customers a whopping 57% off the newsstand price
- Customers who opt for the 26 weekly issues subscription will pay the same $1.96 per issue (plus the 23 cents P&H) for a total savings of 60% off the newsstand price
- Subscribers will need to practice a little patience as the free tote bag should arrive within 4-8 weeks of the receipt of payment for the subscription
- If the tote bag is not available at the time of purchase an item of greater or equal value may be awarded in its place
An addition to the free bag subscribers will receive 4 bonus issues when they sign up for the People Bag for Free Offer (bonus issues are included regardless of which subscription term i chosen). Customers who have questions about their order can reach out to People directly by phone.
People Magazine Customer Service