Pay Bill Premium Payment
- Users can make payments online with credit card
- Assistance is available to those who are owed a refund
- Customer service is available to assist by phone
The last thing anyone wants is a past due premium hanging over their head. Residents of Kansas can make sure this scenario never comes to fruition (at least when it comes to the Department of Heath and Environment) by making timely payments at the Pay Bill Premium Payment page. To get started users will need to make sure they have an accepted form of payment ready (Visa, MasterCard, Funds Transfer) before clicking the Make Payment button. After clicking the button users can finish up the payment process by entering an account number, adding payment information, and authorizing the payment. Last but not least users will receive confirmation from the Pay Bill Premium Payment page that the debt has been eliminated.
A Glance at the Kansas Department of Heath and Environment Site
- Public Health – A section that addresses Community Health Systems, Disease Control, Family Health, Health Promotion, Oral Health, and Epidemiology
- Environment – Covers a wide array of topics including Air, Water, Waste Management, Environmental Field Services, and Environmental Remediation
- Health Care Finance – Find information regarding KanCare, State Employee Health Plan, Medicaid, Office of Inspector General, and Health Records
Users who feel they are due money back can click the Refund Policy link posted at the Pay Bill Premium Payment page for assistance on the refund process. Those who have questions or need further assistance can contact the Kansas Department of Health and Environment by phone.
Kansas Department of Heath and Environment