- Number printed on receipt is needed to begin
- Orchard Supply contact information available
What good is a superb customer experience if there is no way for shoppers to let the grantor of boons know exactly how they feel? It appears Orchard Supply Hardware doesn’t want any customer experience to go unheard judging by the by the easy online survey process found at the OSH Surveys page. Customers who want to get started with sending the store some thoughtful insight can begin the survey by entering the number found at the bottom of their store receipt along with their age. Once both items of information have been entered a security code will need to be confirmed before hitting the Submit button to continue to the meat of the survey. Those who are having trouble finding the number needed to begin the survey can refer to the image of a sample receipt posted to the right hand side of the OSH Surveys page (image highlights the number and states a discount offer will be received if the survey is completed within 7 days!).
What is Orchard Supply Hardware?
- The store’s origins date all the way back to 1931 when 30 farmers each put up $30 to start a cooperative
- By 1946 Orchard Supply was a leading store in San Jose, CA with the co-op at nearly 2,000 members
- In the 1950’s the store no longer qualified as a co-op so it stayed in business as Orchard Supply Hardware
- Currently Orchard Supply Hardware has over 80 stores located throughout the states of CA, OR, and FL
Orchard Hardware Supply Corporate Office
- 6450 Via Del Oro, San Jose, CA 95119