Oreo Instant Win
- Includes Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes
- Promotion registration can be completed online
- An extensive promotion FAQs list is provided
With a trusted brand like Oreo it is safe to assume that any promotion with its name attached is likely to be just as sweet as the cookie itself. Those who are interested in getting involved in such a promotion can do so by hopping online and signing up for the Oreo Instant Win Game. To get started with the process participants must enter a first name, last name, email address, and state before clicking the Enter button. Prior to completing the registration participants must confirm they have read the Official Rules and are at least 18 years of age. Those interested in offers and informative emails from Associated Whole Grocers can check a box to sign up prior to hitting the Enter button. Participants who have already registered for the Oreo Instant Win Game will only need to enter an email address to continue playing.
More Details on the Oreo Instant Win Game
- Runs for 20 days starting on June 5th, 2017 and ending on June 25th, 2017
- Open to residents of the United States who are at least 18 years old at entry
- The Sweepstakes portion will be awarding 1 Grand Prize and 3 First Prizes
- 42 Oreo Instant Win Game prizes are available to be won in the promotion
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes up for grabs comes to $3,130
After registering for the Oreo Instant Win game participants can come back each day to make another entry (limit of one entry per day for both the Instant Win Game and the Sweepstakes). Patricians who have questions about the promotion may want to review the FAQs posted at the registration page.
Oreo Instant Win Game Sponsor
- Mondelez Global, LLC, 100 Deforest Ave., East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813