Nicor Gas My Account
- Make a payment online associated with a Nicro Gas bill
- The service is FREE if the customer is enrolled in paperless billing
- The site/service is administered by Nicor Gas which is a AGL Resource Company – 1-888-NICOR4U (642-6748)
To register for online payments with Nicro Gas a customer will need a valid email address and the Windows 7, Vista or Windows XP operating system. Checking, savings, money market account, debit or credit card account are acceptable forms of payments when paying a bill with Nicor Gas.
Nicro Gas My Account FAQ
- Payments will post to the customer’s account within 24 to 48 hours
- Customers are encourages customers to check with their bank or credit union to find out exactly when funds are deducted from any given bank account
- Please note some Credit Unions use a different routing number than then one shown on the customers check book
- More than one Nicro Gas account can be managed online
- Customers can export their “Bill and Payment History” using the excel program
- natural gas bill payments can be scheduled up to 30 days in advance
- Payment amounts and scheduled dates can be edited or deleted until the scheduled payment date
Paying a bill by mail? Please mail it to Nicor GasP.O. Box 5407Carol Stream, IL 60197-5407.On this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Continue Reading dollartreefeedback feedback
Northern Illinois Gas is a Illinois based power and gas company that was founded in 1954. The firm was founded when a few companies in the Ottawa, Ill. came together and laid the foundation of the company.